The Boring Legal Stuff
- Before you can place an order you will need to register and login
- You have to be of 18 years of age or older to register
- You are only allowed one customer account
- By signing up to our website you are agreeing to give:
- Your real name
- Email address
- Billing address
- Postal address (if different to billing)
- Contact number
- Worldwide shipping is available
- When you’ve placed your order, shipping and delivery dates will be estimated on the basis of the availability of the item(s) and shipping options that you’ve chosen.
- All shipping is via Royal Mail tracked services. We’ll notify you when we’ve send the package out and the email will contain a tracking number that you will be able to use.
- Shipping rates for all items that we sell are based on the weight of the package (including packaging).
- Weight of items can be found within its product details.
- Please note our products are all individually handmade and unique so they may differ slightly to the image.
- To return an item, customers need to log into their account. View the orders using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the ‘My Account’ menu and chose the ‘Return Item(s)’ option. Once you’ve filled in the details we’ll be able to email you detail of your refund and information of returning the product(s).
- In compliance with EU Distance Selling Directive retail customers may cancel or exchange their order by returning the order within 7 days from the receipt date of the goods. They must be unopened and unused, in their original packaging and in their original condition. The full value of the goods will then be refunded, less the original delivery charges.
- You should expect to receive your refund within 2-4 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however the time of a refund depends on the situation. [The time period includes transit time for us to receive the returned packages (5 to 10 business/working days); then 3 to 5 business/working days to process the return and then 5 to 10 business/working days for the bank to process the refund request].
- All returns must be sent back via Royal Mail Signed for so receipt can be tracked. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number before returning any goods. All returns are the responsibility of the customer. Hey Soapy Soapy does not accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Please inspect your order immediately and contact us via email within 24 hours if the goods that you’ve received are damaged or incorrect so that we can address the problem and notify Royal Mail (with images of the product if possible) to email@example.com. If your delivery is incorrect please send back to us and we will dispatch replacements and refund you the same amount as our original postage charge. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- In the case of non-delivery in the UK please wait for 4 working days from the date of your despatch email in case there are any Royal Mail Issues.
Lost or Damaged Goods
- We use Royal Mail Tracked Delivery to dispatch all our orders and so we trust that they will arrive to you in good condition. Please inspect your order immediately and contact Hey Soapy Soap within 24 hours if the goods you receive are damaged or incorrect and we shall sort it out as soon as we can.
- In the case of non-delivery in the UK please wait for 14 days from the date of your order in case your order has been delayed.
- For European and worldwide orders you can notify us after 14 days but nothing can be done until 30 days after shipping date, you must notify us again after the 30 days.
- Please keep any receipts, etc. from your purchase as we can only claim with your proof.
Terms of website use
Reliance on Information Posted & Disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law; we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Information about us
http://www.heysoapysoapy.com/ is a site operated by Hey Soapy Soapy. Our registered business address is 110 Holliday Road, Handsworth, Birmingham, West Midland, B21 0UJ.
Our products are certified by government approved chartered chemists and we are legally entitled to sell our product within the EU.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining permission from us.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from our site
Events Beyond our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following: Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
After placing your order you will receive an automated acknowledgement. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm acceptance to you by confirming that your order has been dispatched
Payment and Security
We do not hold your credit card data. You do not enter any credit card data into the Hey Soapy Soap site. When you come to pay for your products you leave our site and your payment is processed through PayPal’s secure server.
Payment will be taken in GB pounds (£), and if applicable, your card will be charged according to the exchange rate at that time.